Tuesday, August 21, 2012

So...I thought of this blog today...


So…I thought of this blog today…Well actually I thought of it yesterday but didn’t decide to say anything until today. Am I the only one who’s ever thought of it since graduation? Probably. Is anybody gonna read this…? Well, if you do, hi! Do you miss College English too? It was a fun class…

I’m glad the blog is still here; I’d thought Mr. V said he was gonna take it down. …Well, this is nice. This way if I ever randomly miss people or the class or something, I can just come back and scroll through the blog.

A part of me is really happy to be going off to college, but still there’s a part that will miss Albertus, and the people, and good classes like College English. Good times…good times.

5 comments:

  1. Lol, Delia I miss College English too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh by the way in case anybody notices that I responded on the same day Peter pretty much texted me and told me he commented so I just came to look so....I'm not being awkward...and this rambling is awkward. *hides in a corner of awkwardness*

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol hey Delia! I miss College English too. It was way better than shitty Comp 2 class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw this post, it was nice to see. College English was the best class and had the best people.

    ReplyDelete